Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ugly Car

Just back from a visit to the US for a little work and a little R&R and I have some things to bitch about soon, but first I wanted to share a picture of what I think has got to be the UGLIEST car ever designed. I mean really - who looked at the design for this thing and said "it looks GOOD!!!!"?
It looks like they had two different bluprints for a car and finally decided "oh well let's merge them into one by placing one design on top of the other".
















Serious ugly.

4 comments:

nominally challenged said...

AND it has four little beady eyes in those silly headlights. What were they thinking??

Gilad said...

I know, those headlights are rediculous. I cringe every time I see it.

N said...

Now this takes me back! When I was in the army commanding checkposts, I always taught my soldiers to shout "you have an ugly car" after each Multipla passing by.

Now those were the days...

Gilad said...

it gives me a sense of inner peace that everyone agrees with me :)