Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eating a Tim Tam


This weekend I was introduced to the joys of eating a Tim Tam the Australian way (Thanks, Matt! :) ) and I may never be the same again. Apparently these amazing cookies are found in your local AM:PM store (assuming your town HAS an AM:PM store. Sorry Alon, maybe Buy The Way has them too?)

This post pretty much sums up how to eat a Tim Tam. And let me tell you - it is AMAZING and you will not believe it until you try it.



What I find ironic is that it is my former personal trainer that is singlehandedly responsible for the major pounds I am about to put on eating these things.

Again - Thanks, Matt :( !!!!!!

5 comments:

Alon RZ said...

This is so 2001. glad you could join us...

Gilad said...

Well now....
Don;t forget that I was in the New World for many years and they do not import stuff from down under it seems, so I am late joining in the game.
But I asure you I will make up the time...

N said...

It's not even 2001..I think it's older than the hills. But you've learned one of life's greatest pleasures now :)

Justin said...

I have to side with Gilad. Growing up in the states I've never heard of a Tim and Tam, let alone the technique on how to eat one. It sounds amazing though. I wonder if I can locate a store that sells them here! Do you think a non-caffeinated tea would be good with them?

Gilad said...

Well although I am late in the learning, I am catching up quick!
And Justin, you just gave me another idea of what to get you when I visit, and I will train you in the ways of the Tim Tam. And warm milk works wonderfully too!