Friday, December 11, 2009

Cafe Sirkin - A Tel Aviv gem

There is a little Cafe around the corner from my house. It's called Cafe Sirkin, on the corner of Sirkin and Frishman streets.
It's a quiet, cozy little spot right around the corner from a busy street and about 2 minutes walk from the beach.
The food's great (although I wish they would bring back the Hamburger Lunch specials, they were awesome), the Wifi's free (like everywhere in Tel Aviv, did you hear that Starbucks??), the coffee's good and the environment is very cozy. And they have a great breakfast-for-two special.

Oh and I have another recommendation, to the guy sitting close to me on the window-bar overlooking the street, talking to his father on Skype without using earphones or a microphone and thus sharing his entire LOUD conversation with the entire floor:

Dude, get a life. Your conversation is sooo boring I put the iPod earphones on not because I was disturbed by your rudeness but because another couple of seconds and my pulse would have stopped because you were boring me to death. Some dirt would have been nice. Gossip about the family, some drama, SOMETHING!
So either keep it down or for God's sake keep it interesting.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Noise Avengers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.