Monday, December 7, 2009

WTF? Is he still here??

I apologize.
To myself mostly, since I don't think any of my three readers will check this blog any more since it's been dormant for so effing long.
It's been a long fall. Lots has happened, but hopefully I'm back!!!!!
to start things off again for the season, I'm gonna talk about creatures that are quite ubiquitous in Tel Aviv. No, not the bats (really! I'll try to take a picture one day), but....CATS!
They're everywhere.
Imagine squirrels in the Northeast/Northwest US - they practically own the streets of the city.
You don't scare them walking by, in fact they seem to be inconvenienced if anything at all if they have to move for you.
My car is regularly full of cat pawprints from the cats that like to sleep on the warm motor (why my car is dirty enough to have pawprints left on it in the first place is completely irrelevant to this post, thank you very much!).
This pic was taken right next to my house, a cat was apparently sunning itself on the warm leather seat of a scooter:

Of course we have our share of hardened war criminals as well, this Hitler-cat, or Kitler was waiting quietly justa round the corner:


The cats on my street get fed, too. Somebody walks by a few times a week and leaves them piles of dry cat food.

Seems like someone is very gracious. Wish they'd leave me some oreos or kitkats or something too...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: