Monday, August 18, 2008

First night and morning in Tel Aviv





Picture it...

Monday at 12:30 am (ok so basically it's already Tuesday), just your typical night in the (almost) middle fo the week (work week is Sunday-Thursday in the Holy Land. We love our Fridays off, apparently. You know, to go to Synagogue and stuff...)
And the bars and cafes in the city are... PACKED! It's amazing.

I met my friend Asaf for a beer in the Florentin neighborhood and it was bustling! Looking at this picture it doesn;t do it justice, the place was busier than it looks here. EVERY place was busier that it looks here. Can you imagine that, San Diego???
I just might like it here......


Last night was the first night I spent in Tel Aviv, in a hotel. This morning I awoke to these views...
The view from my hotel balcony was this...

Miami Beach? Marina Del Ray? No Bitches, it's the T.A.!!!!!


And then facing the city, the skyline looked like this in the sunrise...



I'll try to take a picture of it at Sunset.

Btw - How do I know I am not here on vacation like I used to always be?

I've been in Israel 4 whole days now and have not gone shopping ONCE!

No comments: