Thursday, November 27, 2008

feels so good to be home

It's good to be back in the US of A, even for a little while.
What I've missed about this country:
*The courteousness of total strangers and service people
*Being able to choose half anf half or skim milk with my burnt-roast Starbucks coffee
*Burnt-roast Starbucks house coffee
*Walking through an airport and dreaming about the distinations displayed on the boards at each gate, its fun to think that all those exotic locations are only a flight away from where I am.
*Being able to return mechandise at the store and get back cash.

Anyway more soon with some pictures.
As we say in America, Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said nothing about parking there yet :) But can you say one is "better" than the other? From the title, it seems like USA is home.

Happy Thanksgiving, as they say in America.

Gilad said...

"Home" in the sense that it is more familiar.
I think both might be home :)
and there is so much parking here it is rediculous :)
Next post - back home in Tel Aviv!

Anonymous said...

Hmm..didn't think about it that way actually. I suppose one can have more than one home. But I think your list misses one big advantage of USA. No miluim :(. I'd say that they never come in the right time, but there never seems to be a good time for them.

Gilad said...

very true, I guess it is just a matter of time till I find out...