Thursday, September 4, 2008

He-yell YEAH

I found it. I effin found it.
I didn;t want to say anything before I got the keys and was able to stake my claim, but it happened and now I officially have an apartment in Tel Aviv!
It's nice and roomy, a 10 minute walk from the beach. I will send out the address in an email, if you didn;t recieve it and want it, let me know and I will send it to you.
Dealing with the Landlord has been quite an ordeal too, but I'm just happy to have a place.
My parents and I have spent the last two days cleaning it top to bottom and getting it ready.
My air-shipment has arrived too so I have some basic kitchen supplies and clothes.
The furniture should arrive in a month or so.
I will post pics and go into details tomorrow, but for now.... HEYELLL YEAH!
And Kittens, you're all invited to stay :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't wait to stumble in and crash in your new place ;) Missing you, Sweetness!

Gilad said...

any any any any any time, sweetness. ANY time. Miss you!!