Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tel Aviv Sea Port





Another gem I found in the city is the Tel Aviv Sea Port, a bustling commercial area right on the water (well yeah, it's a port...) that boasts great restaurants, shopping, a beautiful wooden boardwalk and nightclubs (the TLV club is there).

It is walking distance from my hotel so I walked over at sunset, it was really beautiful. Kayakers were getting ready to head out for a sunset cruise.


The boardwalk itself is right on the water. It encompasses what used to be the Tel Aviv sea port. It is used for biking, roller-blading, line dancing, Hora dancing. And of course it is lit up at night and looks beautiful - perfect for a romantic Summer night stroll (any takers??)
One final image - me in at the Sea Port:

I am loving Tel Aviv at night!

No comments: