Monday, September 15, 2008

You do WHAT on the first date?

coming back from lunch today at work, a fellow Employee walked out of the elevator (I stood by and let him pass - honest!) wearing a shirt that read "I Fuck On The First Date".
Now, it's funny. But at work? I could only imagine if I walked into the San Diego campus wearing that shirt. I would be fired quicker than a firecracker on the 4th of July. But here, no one flinches. Hmm. Gotta love it :)
This follows a conversation I heard in the break room between two guys about how it would be more interesting for the male employees if the company installed poles in the breakroom for the female employees to dance on. The female employee that overheard it responded, without missing a beat, "tell your friends the next show is at 4 pm".

Oh and on an unrelated note - Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton together? Funniest thing EVER!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRUKIMegn8

No comments: