Monday, September 29, 2008

Shana Tova!!! (Happy New Year)

This is the Eve of the Jewish New Year - Rosh Hashana.
People work half a day today (Monday) and tomorrow and Wednesday are holiday! Gotta love a short work-week.
So Happy New Year, whether you celebrate it or not! I will be having the Holiday dinner tonight at my brother's in Kfar Saba, and spend the next couple of days relaxing in Tel Aviv - hopefully the weather will be beach-friendly :)

Couple of Random shots I took......


This is my apartment building from the outside! My apartment is the middle floor with the open blinds in the front. I didn;t take a picture of the street but you would see that there is absolutely nowhere to park on it.

Deborah this one's for you... I just thought it was funny. It's an Orthodox hotel on Ben Yehuda street - so of course very Kosher and stuff. Hey, the Orthodox want to try out the Tel Aviv nightlife too! :)

And last but not least... li'l ole me at the company picnic for the new year in the Carmel Mountains in Haifa - beautiful place to picnic!


SHANA TOVA!


No comments: