Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It happened again!

It happened again!
I was at the gym and a trainer who was working with a client asked me in English how many more sets I have.
DO I HAVE "AMERICAN" written on my forehead????
and how do I get it off?
Maybe it's the Camp Pendleton cut-off shirt I'm wearing? I don;t get it. I even got an Israeli haircut!
Ideas, anyone?
Asaf??

UPDATE: I'm not sure if an Israeli haircut looks any different than an American one, but it was cut by an Israeli hairstylist. It was kind of surreal too, I felt like I was in a scene from a mix between the movie "Barber Shop" and "Beauty Shop", because there were a bunch of 14 year-old girls sitting around the shop doing nothing talking to the two male hairdressers in their thirties, discussing whether Coca Cola contained Carob's (look it up, they're delicious) or not.
anyway, due to popular demand, here is the resulting haircut, pic taken at work today..

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Can I see your Israeli haircut please?

M. Hopskotch said...

Yeah, I'm curious as to what an Israeli haircut looks like too!